Impact Penetration Tester, is to determine the resistance of fabric to the penetration of water by impact, and thus can be used to predict the probable resistance of fabrics to rain penetration.
It is especially suitable for measuring the penetration resistance of garment fabrics, and also used to test the Water Resistance(Impact Penetration test) performance of medical protective clothing.
- The size of the spray head 56mm diameter, the hole of spray head is 1mm diameter, 25 pcs.
- The distance from the bottom of spray head to the centre of specimen 600 mm
- The volume of tested water 500 ml
- Metal Roller 113 mm Â± 6 mm, weighing 1 kg
- Angle 45Â°
- The specimen size 200 x 200 mm
- Weight 27 Kg Approx
- Dimensions 440 x 290 x 1280mm (L x W x H) approx
- Medical Masks and Protective Clothing: NFPA 1999 2018, GB/T4745-1997, GB 19082 ÂÂ 2009 AATCC 42